CrystalClearSoft (CCS) was founded in 2005 with the mission propel the teaching-learning process into a new era, increasing its effectiveness through the use of ICT.
CrystalClearSoft’s head office in Athens has 22 full time staff in house comprising 3 project managers, 1 Technical manager, 4 consultants, 2 instructional designers, 1 graphical designer/animator, 4 Web Developers, 6 multimedia programmers, 1 sales manager. All members of staff are multilingual with in-depth experience in the delivery of services worldwide.
The company offers to its clients integrated solutions and services with high added value, from conceptualization, the design of content visualization (storyboarding) and the development of applications to consulting services for the exploitation of digital media (digital marketing ) and the design of targeted marketing campaigns for customer’s applications. Moreover, the company provides both the educational and methodological editing of the software applications it develops.
A key activity of CCS is the development of truly interactive and highly effective educational software that captivates learners of all ages. In particular CCS specializes in:
- Instructional design and storyboarding.
- Development of cross-platform interactive applications (web, desktop, iOS/Android);
- Interactive whiteboard software;
- SCORM / AICC compliant e-learning content suitable for use in e-learning environments;
- Educational games – edutainment applications.
CCS systematically researches developments in the field of educational gaming. Based on the protocols developed by the Game Studies Network of the University of Wyoming, as well as the Games4Learning initiative of the University of North Carolina, CCS educational games offer plenty of opportunity for active learning through trial and error, and convey knowledge in a pleasant and effective manner.
CCS is a leading provider of digital solutions and specialized services for communicating knowledge and raising awareness in the most effective way. With over 700 projects completed, CCS partners with more than 40 major international organizations in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, China, Singapore, Cyprus, Greece and the UAE.
Notable partnerships include:
- Our partnership with NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC LEARNING (UK, US, Poland, Greece, Singapore, China, UAE) for the creation of digital educational content to accompany a large number of their major language teaching titles.
- Our work with PEARSON EDUCATION (UK, US, Italy, Poland, Greece) for the development of large numbers of learning objects for inclusion in their digital offering.
- CCS is strategic partner for all innovative interactive training initiatives of “Coca-Cola Hellenic”, one of the largest bottlers and vendors of The Coca-Cola Company’s products in the world, and the largest based in Europe with a geographical range that stretches from the Republic of Ireland to the eastern-most parts of Russia, and from Estonia to Nigeria, 28 markets in total. CCH / CCS projects include gamified learning activities for sales and marketing staff, as well as development of specialized gamification features (narrative structure, social connections, leaderboards, etc.)
- Our partnership with the CENTER FOR MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE in Amsterdam and the University of Leiden (department of ICT in Law) for the development of educational content for safer Internet powered by Augmented Reality technology.
- Our work with a major Bank in the UAE for the development of their induction e-learning program for new employees in Arabic and English.
- Our collaboration with VODAFONE Greece for the creation of an e-learning program for new employees, as well as for the webbased educational game Netpolis.
The business sectors the Company operates in are:
- Design and development of corporate training applications.
- Design and development of educational software applications for use by teachers and students, educational content publishers and educational organisations
- Integrated solutions and development services of educational apps and digital publications (ePublishing, eBooks) for use by students and trainees on portable devices -iOS & Android tablets and smartphones- for educational content publishers and educational organizations and schools.
- Development of SCORM-compliant eLearning training materials for use in learning management systems (LMS) for educational content publishers, educational institutions, organizations and schools, training department of large companies etc.
- Design and development of educational games applications for educational content publishers and educational organizations and schools. Design and development of serious games applications for large organizations and enterprises.
CCS was recently named as one of the top 10 eLearning content development companies for 2015 by eLearningindustry.com. CCS is EN ISO 9001:2008 certified.